It is quite a common phenomenon to be confused over which is the subwoofer for truck to buy. This dilemma arises due to the existence of various types of subwoofer for trucks that are present in the market. To reduce your conundrum, we have prepared a comprehensive guide of how you may pick the best subwoofer for trucks available in the market.
Our Recommended 10 Best subwoofer for truck in 2022
- Package Includes: (1) Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.(1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- Features of RWS12CA: Rockville RWS12CA Slim 1200 Watt 12" Amplified Powered Car Subwoofer Enclosure.1200 Watts Peak power output.300 Watts RMS.12" Super Slim Subwoofer.Ultra Stiff Composite Pulp Cone with Kevlar Reinforcement.3D Molded Acrylic Dust Cap.Expanded & Rolled Steal Basket.High Density Laminated Foam Surround.High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated High BL Motor Structure.Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure.
- 2" High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil.8mm Washer & Yoke Plates.13.6mm Peak-to-Peak X-Max.70oz.Magnet Motor Structure.Super Slim Sealed MDF Enclosure Design.Aviation Grade Black Tweet Carpet with Embroidered Logo.Black Texture Synthetic Leather Front Panel.Impedance: 4-ohms.Frequency response: 38Hz-500Hz.SPL @ 1w/1m: 96dB.Dimensions: 24" Length x 15" Height 4.37" Top Depth x 6.65" Bottom depth
- Features of RWK81: Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit.(1) 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable.17' 8 Gauge Translucent Blue Super Flex Power Cables.17' 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable.17' 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire.3' 8 Gauge Super Flex Ground Wire.Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder.60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse.
- 7' Split Tube Loom.Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets.Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility.PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
- 1300 W Max Power (350 W Nominal) Pre-loaded 12" Injection Molded Polypropylene (IMPP) Composite Cone Construction Subwoofer
- Built-in 300 W Max (150 W RMS) Class D amplifier
- Ported enclosure design for powerful, deep and accurate bass response
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB, 20Hz to 130Hz)
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling 150 Watts
- Sealed Enclosure
- Dimensions: 20" x 15" x 7-1/2"
- 10" Compact SLIM Under the Seat Subwoofer
- Power: 1000 Watts | Frequency Response: 30Hz - 150KHz
- Phase shift to compensate for time alignment problem in the system
- Auto power on/ off for high level connection
- Bass boost increases the sound level with Wire Remote Control
- Package Includes: (1) KICKER 48TCWRT122 CompRT 12" 1000w Slim Car Subwoofer+Sub Box Enclosure COMPRT12, (1) Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp, (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
- Features of RWK41: 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable, 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables, 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable, 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire, 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire, Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder, 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, 7’ Split Tube Loom, Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Features of dB12: Rockville dB12 2000 Watt Peak/500 Watt Dyno-Certified RMS Mono 2 Ohm Amplifier Car Amp, Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc), - 2 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N, - 4 Ohm: 300 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N, Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc), - 2 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel
- - 4 Ohm: 1200 Watts x 1 Channel, High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply, Designed, Engineered, Developed, and Quality Controlled in the USA, Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry, Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz, Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz, Phase Control Switch 0-180 degrees, Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry, Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control, Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer, Mute and Delay Soft Start System, RCA Preamp Line Output
- SINGLE SUBWOOFER: Single 10-inch subwoofer enclosure with a thin profile is perfect for tight spaces in any kind of vehicle; Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.25 x 20.25 x 12 inches
- POWERFUL SOUND: Subwoofer enclosure works best with 500 watts of recommended power; Sensitivity: 85.98 dB
- THIN ENCLOSURE BOX: Sealed enclosure box design and has extensive internal bracing
- ANGLED DESIGN: Angled design with rounded corners for excellent fit in a variety of vehicles
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION: Thick MDF construction will ensure many uses for years to come; Embodied KICKER logo
- Rockville SS8P 8" 400w Slim Under-Seat Active Powered Car/Truck Subwoofer Sub.
- Enclosure is made out of cast aluminum which stays cool at all times. Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts.
- RMS Power Handling: 100 Watts. Heavy Duty Mounting Feet. PWM MOSFET Power Supply. Low Level RCA Input. High Level Inputs with Auto Turn-On Technology. Adjustable Input Sensitivity. Soft Delayed Remote Turn-On. Thermal Protection Circuit, Short Protection Circuit. Overload Protection Circuit. Green Power/Red Protect LED. Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz. Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB @ 45Hz. Built in Subsonic Filter @ 20Hz. THD: < 0.4%. Subwoofer Level Remote Control. Fuse Rating: Single 15A.
- Specifications: Peak Power 400 Watts. RMS Power: 100 Watts. Impedance: 4 Ohm. Dimensions (L x W X H): 11.4" x 8.3" x 2.8" Inches. Frequency Response: 20Hz - 150Hz. Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB. Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w / 1m. Input sensitivity, Low level: 300mV. Input sensitivity, High level: 1.0V
- Subwoofer Size: 12"
- Impedance: 4 Ohms SVC
- Power Watts: 300W Peak/ 150W RMS
- Single 12" Standard Cab Truck Sub Box Enclosure 5/8" MDF
- Harmony Audio HA-400.1 Clas D Mono Amplifier
- Slot Ported, Ultra Compact, Low-Profile 6. 5-inch Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Features one EVL-65 D4 200W RMS/400W Max Power Dual 4-ohm Subwoofer Enclosed
- Enclosed Subwoofer is Pre-wired Internally for a Final Impedance Load of 2-Ohms
- Engineered to be Loud and Built to Last | Features 5/8" High Strength MDF Construction
- Subwoofer Features a Grille for Maximum Protection | Finished in a Premium Black Carpet
- High density and high quality construction
- Phase shift to compensate for time alignment problem in the system
- Auto power on/ off for high level connection
- Low pass filter controls the frequency range
- Bass boost increases the sound level / Power status LED bi-color LED
Best Recommendations and Buying Guide for your subwoofer for truck
Before you venture out to purchase your preferred subwoofer for truck, take into consideration some factors. These factors will ultimately help you decide which subwoofer for truck is the right fit for your requirements.
Use the internet to do your research about all the available subwoofer for trucks in the market. This is helpful for both online and retail/ in-person purchases. If you are buying from an online marketplace, try to ascertain the most trustworthy online store. Usually, the online shops that have the highest following of masses are the best ones.
These shops not only provide reliable products but also give the buyers a lot of diversified products to choose from. Search for the different types of subwoofer for truck available in the online store and find ones to choose from.
Read the reviews of people on the online pages to understand the detailed and nuanced pros and cons that entail this particular subwoofer for truck. You can also understand through other people’s reviews whether a particular subwoofer for truck fits your needs.
Assessing products online before buying the desired products from retail shops is also a very common phenomenon.
While doing the crucial research on the subwoofer for trucks available in the market, you might ask yourself a few questions that will help you reach your decision:
- Are subwoofer for trucks worth buying?
- What are the various pros and cons that come with purchasing subwoofer for truck?
- In order to buy the most efficient subwoofer for truck at the optimum price, what are some of the things you might have to think about?
- What are some of the subwoofer for truck brands which are available in today’s market? What is coming in the future?
- Is enough information on what you want accessible?
- Why should I own a or many subwoofer for trucks, even if the quality might not be sharpest?
Other Advantages of Buying subwoofer for truck from Online Marketplaces
Apart from some of the advantages stated before, there are certain other advantages that can be attributed to online stores:
There are a lot of promotional prices and discounts on online stores. In fact, there are more promos on online shops than there are in retail shops. As these stores work simultaneously with multiple dealers at a time, a customer is able to avail a certain product at the best possible price.
Online marketplaces have evolved a lot since the inception of the millennium. They have become a huge source of cash flow for a lot of important people in the world.
This seismic growth of the industry is down to the reliability and trustworthiness codes that online markets follow. As a result, consumers can almost guarantee that they will get the right products at the right time and price.
There is rigidity in the items that can be sold in online shops. There is a lot of diversity and nuanced markets that help consumers find what they are looking for.
Sometimes, one might even come across something that they did not know about beforehand. The availability of alternative products is focal in ensuring the dominance of online stores.
How to Make Sure You Choose the Right subwoofer for truck
If you are an early or new user, it might be difficult for you to find the proper subwoofer for truck. You might be unaware of certain facets of the subwoofer for truck that you might have been thinking about. But we are here to help you out with that! The recommendations below might be helpful in your chase:
Everyone has a budget, and they want to make purchases that fit their respective budgets. To make sure you get the best deal, surf as many markets as possible to know about the difference in prices.
This will help you get an overall idea of the status of the market. Fix your price range in accordance with your knowledge.
In the subwoofer for truck industry, brand loyalty is very high. So consumers usually choose the brand that they have been longest associated with. Popular brands guarantee reliability.
Otherwise, the masses would not have purchased products from popular brands. Different brands have different attributes. Choose a brand whose traits you are most comfortable with.
Different brands have different visual characteristics. This also causes people to choose different products.
If you are a novice user, try consulting with active users of subwoofer for truck. They will be able to give you practical knowledge that they have gained through usage. Sometimes you can elicit information from people that you cannot find in mainstream media – it can either be good or bad information about the product.
User reviews often become very pivotal in making people decide which brand of subwoofer for truck they ought to buy. They might end up having the final say in the purchase decision.
It is imperative that before buying, you can understand the functionality of your subwoofer for truck. Granted that a lot of knowledge about the product is learned through usage and experience. As there are different types, try to choose the one that parallels your requirements the most.
In The End
We can only tell you so much about buying your new best subwoofer for truck. But we are confident that if you follow the recommendations that we have given here, you will find something that caters to your needs the best.
Best of luck with your new purchase!